- Howard Miller
Types of service
I service all types of mechanical Clocks.... Sligh, Howard Miller, Hentschel, Ridgeway, Jungans, Hermle, Herschede, Seth Thomas, Ansonia, New Haven, Sessions, Waterbury, Welch...You name it... all types...Mantel, Wall, Cuckoo, and Floor clocks(grandfather). If you live in the Hickory Unifour area just call 828-324-5193 for an appointment. Yes, I make house calls. Should you live outside the Hickory area...contact us for shipping instructions for an estimate.
- Overhauled metal clock movements are warranted to perform for a period of one year from date of completion of work without defects of material or workmanship except for breakage of any springs and damage caused thereby, or upon evidence of tampering or alteration to the work performed by Pendley's Clock Repair or its sub contractor.
- Partial repairs are warranted for one year only to the extent of the work performed, except for breakage of any springs and damage caused thereby, or upon evidence of tampering or alteration to the work performed by Pendley's Clock Repair or it's subcontractor.
- We accept no responsibility for damage caused by breakage of springs under any circumstances.
- No performance or durability warranity is made for wooden clock movements or parts.
- Service charges for unauthorized repairs will not be paid by Pendley's Clock Repair or its subcontractors. Pendley's Clock Repair or its subcontractors cannot be held liable for damages not directly connected to the work they perform.
Using other Than Professional Clock Oils
Please note that it is necessary to charge an additional fee for clocks that have been aerosol/spray oiled. Not only does such treatment interfere with proper clock operations,but (1)they leave difficult to remove residues and (2) their excess coating of the movement parts results in clostly reduction in the effectivness of the ultrasonic cleaning solutions used to clean precision clock movements. The added fee required for servicing movements so treated hardly covers the cost of lost solution effectiveness and additional time required to provide competent service.